Brake pedal on the Zody is seized solid so a m/c rebuild or replace is on the cards but while we had the wheels off for the diff replacement Inoticed the wheel cylinders were seized too so we removed the cylinders off the other Zephyr and soaked them is diesel for a day and managed to strip them down. A good clean and a quick spray ..
Seal kits ordered along with a hone kit to clean the bores.
Thought you may like to see the diff we removed from the Zody :(
The Zody needs an exhaust manifold so as this zephyr one is broke and also spare I am going to use it as a base for making the Zody one. It will need blanking off at the ends and cutting in half :)
Post a Comment